Thursday, June 13, 2013

Laura Shigihara - YOU DA BOMB

Been a long time fan of hers and just rediscovered these vids :) She always puts such a big smile on my face ^^ I especially love her story in the first vid. and "No Yoshi is an Island" are great words to live by. Love the message.


Ok I have to admit I was googling "starcraft figurine"... and it ended up bringing  me to such a nice place on the internet! Also her website has a great blog post about Inspiration. I  love that she does WoW dailies to get herself going! Using wow as a pathway to productivity is def not what comes to most people's minds first, but she's so right! There were definitely those days of vanilla wow when it was a great tool for dragging myself out of bed at 6AM :)

Bottom line, she rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment