Monday, September 9, 2013

Monthly health plug! Snute Fighting!

"For the economy to be healthy, America has to remain unhealthy."
An interesting read about how lifestyle can be pre-determined Your Lifestyle Has Already Been Designed

Sweet article from nyt about Li Na! I'm a fan. Break the mold!

Don't take Ibu! or what we used to call candy / Vitimin I on our rugby team haha. I've heard it from the Romero's (Paul, Jordan), and here it is again! Adverse health effects include Anemia, hearing loss, hypertension, miscarriage, and more. Alternatives:

  • Ginger capsules
  • Chinese skullcap / baicalin
  • omega-3 fatty acids
  • panax ginseng
  • holy basil
and more! they can be equivalent or better at reducing pain and inflammation.

Finally, Snute writes about Losing in Challenger as a full-time player forum link
my thoughts:

I can't help but thinking of that scene in She's the Man when Viola says to Duke, "I can relate!" in a super bro-y tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment